Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Excuses

This is not an excuse, but I have been busy. I realize I haven't posted in about a week, but there is a perfectly reasonable and exonerating explanation, I have been busy. We just got done filming another batch of the truth in a nutshell videos, and if you haven't seen them yet, I urge you to take a few minutes and check them out, I'm putting the finishing touches on a couple books, and yes, I'm almost done with another lengthy post which will be up sometime this week answering once and for all the question that I've been asked more often recently, 'is it possible to walk with God in a generation such as this?'
The short answer is yes, but the long answer has allot more wisdom peppered in ever so subtly.
Our main example and the man from which we will glean wisdom will be Enoch, that's right, we're going really old school, and hopefully we'll grow in the Lord just a little more than we would have otherwise.
Yes, I know that some of you are excited about current events, and would love it if I started talking about the Russian President visiting such nations as Cuba, Venezuela, and pretty much ratcheting up the rhetoric to cold war era levels, but what would be the point? God said it would happen, it is happening, buckle up and keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. It's going to be a bumpy, bumpy ride.
I realize to some of you this may sound dismissive, or even sarcastic, but twenty five years is plenty of time for a nation to repent, to mend its ways, to turn to God, and to seek righteousness. How much longer did we expect God to terry? How much longer did we think God would delay His plans?
Yes, what has been foretold is coming to pass before our very eyes, and if you think it's bad now, you haven't seen anything yet. Throw some persecution into the mix, some internal uprisings, an ever spiraling economy, our enemies getting bolder with each passing day, and you've pretty much seen the future.
Some may interpret this post as callous or uncaring. Before you pass judgment please keep in mind that I dedicated over twenty years of my life, I forfeited my youth, I endangered my health, I missed out on a normal childhood, all so I could travel this country and preach a message of repentance and judgment that was scoffed at and dismissed. No, I'm not uncaring, I'm not callous, love compelled me to do what I did, and continues to compel me to do what I do. It's a little late for sugar coating however, a bit late to break out the honey just because the pill is bitter. We are living the end times, and for those that still doubt it, or don't believe it, I urge you to open your eyes.
For those who reason that these cannot be the end times because you're still here, and the church isn't supposed to be here for those times, wipe the dust off the Holy Book, I beg of you, and read it with an open mind, realizing that we're in it for the long haul.
Alright, I've rambled on enough, plus I have a radio program to do in five minutes or so. As promised, a longer more substantial post later this week. Until then, God bless, and happy thanksgiving.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have had a dream of a catastropic earthquake in California posted on handofhelp.com

The webbots give a mid-December window this 'could' happen at that time - but in God's Time, not mans.
webbots work essentially on man's fears. Many visionaries see a very black time is here now. Not coming - HERE.


Michael
you are terrible about providing urls! HAHA! Here's Michael,
Just click a link


Standing in the Storm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79n9d7iau_8

Why Repentance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdnluuVnZs

Backslider heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-mqCK3f5wo

Tale of 3 Cities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIm3jpTxVnA

Nutshell Teachings by Michael Boldea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oypEgjKOydU

.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Mike,
You are so right about this being the end times. Everyday something in the news brings it to light. I am glad you do not sugar coat things for your readers. Thank you for your guidance and straight answers.
God bless and have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.
Sue

deannaslater said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michael and Monica. Thank You Michael for your faithfulness, your example of a minister for Christ,it brings me to examine my heart, keeping me in check, and falling to my knees, Bless you for your obedience that has caused many to come to Christ. Please let me know where to find these tapes your talking about, I don't not see them on the site? Much Love in Christ Dear Brother.