Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mothers: a hearty, heartfelt, and happy mother’s day. Unappreciated as some mothers are the rest of the year, it is only fitting that you get one day wherein you are the one being pampered and treated.

The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
William Goldsmith Brown

Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all. Oliver Wendell Holmes

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln

Tomorrow we continue our journey through the land of prayer, and see what the Lord would teach us.
Take it from someone who knows, life is short - appreciate your mother and show her you love her while you still have her with you.
 
With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: