Monday, January 11, 2016

Speaking At A Conference!



Since some of you get upset when i don't give you enough of a lead time before I tell you where I will be speaking, the following  speaking engagement is still a full two months and change out, so no one can say I wasn't timely.

This is a conference that will have multiple speakers, some of whom I know personally, and others who I do not. It promises to be engaging, informative, educational, but most of all a place wherein like minded believers can gather and have some good old fashioned fellowship.

If you feel so inclined to attend, I would encourage you to avail of yourself of a registration before they run out of sitting space.

As yet I do not know what I will be speaking on, but whatever it is, it will be Bible centered, and having to deal with timely issues.

I will begin posting again shortly, but I have been busy trying to get The Battle Ready Believer ready and printed before this conference, so please bear with me.

The new radio program audio is up on YouTube as well, and from the feedback I've been getting it is worth listening to. Thank you all for your patience and your prayers.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.



No comments: